About Paradise Lost
In my paintings, I strive to convey the feelings and moods of a calm surface with an underlying frustration.
In 2014 I graduated in product design, but during my studies, painting has come to take more of my focus. That same year I moved into my studio in the old glass industry in Pukeberg in Småland Nybro where I have my business. Since then I have had exhibitions in Småland, Norrland and Stockholm, and also have paintings represented in Nybro Municipality and Kalmar County Council. In addition to painting, I also work in glass and in 2017 I got the assignment to make a glass sculpture for Växjö Kommun's literature award to Pär Lagerkvist's memory, which is distributed every two years. In 2017 the prize went to Lars Norén and in 2019 and 2021, the prize winner will also receive my sculpture home.
- Product Design, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Linnaeus University, 2011-2014
- Teatergalleriet, Kalmar 2018
- Emmaboda Konstförening, Emmaboda 2018
- Galleri Svalan, Borgholm 2017
- Himmelsberga museum, Himmelsberga 2017
- Galleri Sjungaregården, Granö 2017
- Galleri Svalan, Borgholm 2016
- Galleri Blå Porten, Alby 2016
- Konst åt alla (Art for everyone), Kalmar 2016
- PLUG/VXO, Växjö 2016
- Galleri Hantverket, Stockholm 2016
- Galleri Svalan, Borgholm 2015
-Glass sculpture for Växjö Kommuns Literature prize in memory of Pär Lagerkvist 2017